Renewable Energy for Landscape Irrigation Systems: Solar Pumping Workshop
Course Cost: $80.00
This Class is NOT Approved for TCEQ Continuing Education Units
This course is designed for expanding the knowledge of those who work with Landscape Irrigation Systems. This course will provide instruction on renewable energy methods available to operate landscape irrigation systems. The course provides students the necessary background in order to design and operate pumping systems that use solar energy. Students will also learn how to determine peak irrigation water requirements, calculate irrigated area and determine storage requirements.
To Start Course and Register, Click Here
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Hydraulics
- Module 3 – Pressure
- Module 4 – Flow
- Module 5 – Sizing Mainlines and Laterals
- Module 6 – Calculating Precipitation Rates
- Module 7 – Calculating Peak Water Requirement
- Module 8 – Using Renewable Energy Systems
- Module 9 – Review of Electrial Concepts
- Module 10 – Solar Power Principles
- Module 11 – Solar System Components
- Module 12 – Designing Pumping Systems
- Module 13 – Limitations of Renewable Energy
Information collected from students who register for any of our online courses is used internally and is not disseminated or sold to any outside organizations. Information collected is used for reporting purposes to the State of Texas and to determine the levels of interest in our program.
For questions and/or assistance, please call the customer support center. It is available 24/7, 365 days a year, for any questions or assistance. The phone number is 1-800-393-1063.